The sample generated application for Android can be downloaded here childShadowGame-release.apk.
|If the child presses on the right shadow card, then an image of congratulations will be displayed, presses then on the congratulation image to reinitialize the game.|
- How to integrate and layout a set of image;
- How to use the Pressed Event Behavior to define the interactions with the images;
- How to define the EndElementAction to ddisappear the false pressed shadow image cards
- How to use the StartElemAction to do appear the congratulations image as the good shadow card pressed.
The project is a simple integration of a set of the images. A card front image is overlay on an animal image. The background of the application is set to blue color.
- the picture on the left side above show the action when the first shadow is pressed is disappearing the first animal shadow image (EndElemAction on the Image_card_1)
- the picture on the right side above show the action, when the second shadow is pressed, is appearing the congratulation image (StartElemAction on the Image_congratulations)
- the actions, when the congratulation image is pressed, is disappearing the congratulation image and reappearing the false shadow images (StartElemAction on the Image_card_1/3/4). If the shadow image is displaying the action on this image will be ignored.
You can download the JM-Mobile project of the sample here childShadowGameo.